Here is the finalinstalment of the Winter 2021 issue of The High Window. The following new material can be accessed via the top menu:
1. A selection of homegrown and international Poetry from 37 poets.
2. Poetry by Tess Taylor, the Featured American Poet.
3. A Translation Supplement edited by Tim Ades and devoted to French poetry
4. An Essay by Omar Sabbagh on Sudeep Sen’s Anthropocene, including a selection of xxSudeep’s poetry.
5. A comprehensive Reviews section.
6. A valedictory feature from Stella Wulf, who has been The High Window’s Resident Artist in 2021.
There is also a radio broadcast in the Editor’s Spot featuring poetry from Sicilian Elephants, his latest collection from Two Rivers Press.